Install from Visual Studio under Extensions & Updates.
This is the new version of CRM Developer Extensions.
Wondering what changed? Check out the Change Log.
I recommend that if using with VS 2015, uninstall the older release of CRM Developer Extensions just in case.
What's it's got currently
Numerous project & item templates
- Custom workflows
- Web resources
- Build your own
- Manage mappings between D365 organizations and Visual Studio project files
- Publish single items or multiple items simultaneously
- Filter by solution, web resource type & managed/unmanaged
- Download web resources from D365 to your project
- Open D365 to view web resources
- Compare local version of mapped files with the D365 copy
- Add new web resources from a project file
- TypeScript friendly
- Compatible with Scott Durrow's Spkl deployment framework
- 1 click deploy plug-ins & custom workflows from Visual Studio without the SDK plug-in registration tool
- Integrated ILMerge
- Compatible with Scott Durrow's Spkl deployment framework which allows defining registration details in code
- 1 click download and extraction of solution to a Visual Studio project
- Re-package solution files from a project and import to D365
- Easily view and search the Plug-in Trace Log
- Ability to delete logs
- Custom autocomplete for entity and attribute names from your organization
For additional details, see the Wiki.
Post any bugs, ideas, or thoughts in the Issues area.