Integrated Web Resource Deployer
- Manage mappings between multiple CRM organizations and Visual Studio projects
- Publish multiple items simultaneously from the interface or individually by right clicking on the editor window or project item
- Filter by web resource type & managed/unmanaged
- Download web resources from CRM to your project
- Open CRM to view web resources
- Compare local version of mapped files with the CRM copy
- Add new web resources to CRM from a project file
Hoping this covers most of functions a person would need for day to day development. The compare local to CRM should come in handy for those times when multiple people might be touching CRM and updating files and source control might not be up to date - should help with accidentally overwriting something by mistake.
CRM SDK Search
Highlight some text in the editor and launch a search of the MSDN library with the scope limited to Dynamics CRM.
You can find additional details on the GitHub Wiki.
Get the CRM Developer Extensions from the Visual Studio Gallery or install from Visual Studio 2012, 2013, or 2015 under Extensions and Updates.
If you are interested in contributing, have a suggestion (please make suggestions), or just want to check out the code you can do so here: