Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CRM REST Builder v1.1.0.0

This is what I had envisioned for the initial release of my tool for creating REST requests in Dynamics CRM 2011 & 2013. In the end I wound up rushing the first release a bit so that I could show it at the CRMUG Summit this past month. All the same functionality is still there I've just added or fixed some things.

Updates Include:
  • Added support for XrmSvcToolkit
  • Added output of the generated url and browser output
  • Added code/result formatting
  • Added tree view option to results
  • Added option to select any output via button
  • Updated XrmServiceToolkit version
  • Changed Retrieve Multiple code output to generate a for loop
  • Cleaned up the general layout and formatting
  • General bug fixes and usability enhancements
Download and report bugs or make suggestions.

https://crmrestbuilder.codeplex.com