- Enhancements to Activity Feeds - New Like/Unlike functionality has been added.
- Updated User Experience for Sales and Customer Service and Product Update Functionality - The new process driven UI enhancements required the addition of a new entity as well as additions/changes to attributes in the Lead, Opportunity, and Incident entities.
- Custom Workflow Activities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Another feature I think many people were waiting for.
- Developer Toolkit Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 - Time to uninstall Visual Studio 2010.
- Bulk Data Load - The new ExecuteMultipleRequest will batch a collection of messages and send them as a group to reduce the overhead of multiple trips to the server and return a batch of responses.
Monday, January 7, 2013
CRM 2011 SDK 5.0.13 - What's New In Brief
Labels: Dynamics CRM